While there are any number of ways to make money in the mobile space, advertising and brand sponsorship is, by far, the most common. The next LAVA Mobile panel brings together experts who have been in the trenches and know the ins-and-outs when it comes to monetizing a mobile initiative, app, or business. We’ll ask our panelists to answer questions relevant to entrepreneurs, investors, and advertisers alike, such as:
- Is selling ad space in your app or mobile website the ideal strategy?
- When should mobile brand advertising be a strategy and when should alternative methods be explored?
- What might those alternatives be?
- What kind of ROI are brands looking for in the mobile space? Is it just about eyeballs or do they want something different?
- Who are the players, what are they doing, and how do they fit together?
- Is there a glut of apps addressing the same markets, and is there enough advertising to go around?
- How is mobile advertising different from online?
- What are some of the technical and market challenges or deficiencies that still need to be addressed?
Get the insights, opinions and expertise of John Hadl (US Venture Partners) and Michael Rice (Mulholland Mobile) with moderator Lori Kozlowski, April 24, at tiato, Santa Monica, 6:30 PM.
Pre-registration is required to attend this event at LAVA Mobile. LAVA Members and their guests attend free; $25 for non-LAVA members.
This event and LAVA Mobile are sponsored by E&Y and Gumiyo. LAVA Mobile is a Strategic Interest Group of the Los Angeles Venture Association for the benefit of our members, guests and the greater LA business community.